jueves, febrero 17, 2005

My,Myself & I

Uff!...Well...I´ve been wanting to have my own blog 4 some time now inspired by some great ones that I frequent now and then...Who am I ? I´m a girl from Spain who works in the fashion business and is trying to set up her own indie enterprise.Now this blog is meant to keep record of my movements in case anyone will be interested and if nobody does read it...well,it doesn´t matter, I guess I could use it as some kind of diary, short of...

I´m selling now my second collection as "chicadecanela"(cinnamongirl, that is); it is a small collection of brooches and "handbag candy" as Tarina Tarantino would say and I had so much fun creating then, but having 2 sell then is hell, I hate that part of the business, because is me who has 2 visit around and bring people 2 buy what they probably don´t need...Anyway, I sell 2 shops directly and I guess they are there to sell stuff, so why not mine?

1 Comments:

Blogger Cleopatra said...

hi, i saw an item of yours on www.fredflare.com and i did a query to find your page, but i found your blog. i love you stuff! i am living in japan. i would love to go to spain one day. me encanta todo de españa incluyendo a la gente bella como tu.

1:49 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home