sábado, septiembre 10, 2005

Hello

First, i encourage you to visit + buy something from Crafters United shop at Etsy.com This is something we all can do to help victims of Hurricane Katrina + show how crafty people can make a difference.

Second, Hi! I´m come back from Madrid Fashion Week It was quite a success! I made many new clients for my stuff + met some cool crafty girls, like the ones from Nitica and the chicks at Montse Canadas and Micocotte and the guys at Llamazares y de Delgado and María Cle who does not have a website yet but soon will and you´ll be smitten! They are all oh so talented and i´ll be glad to see them again: and i will(hopefully) in February.

Third, some pics of my cute lil´pink stand at the Fair:

4 Comments:

Blogger Anabel said...

Hola! Por fin has vuelto, he estado tu leyendo tu blog este verano. Y ya tenía ganas de que volvieras para ver qué tal te había ido.
Tus diseños me gustan mucho.
Un beso.

1:33 p. m.  
Blogger Natascha Rosenberg said...

Veo que ha ido bien, me alegro mucho. Qué stand más bonito!! Al final no pude ir, lo siento pero imagino que estuviste ocupadísima.

3:47 p. m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Si, estuve muy ocupada, pero me habría encantado conocerte, Natascha!

8:26 p. m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pleased to meet you!

12:00 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home