lunes, abril 04, 2005

Month of Softies

I can´t believe it´s that time of the month...again...I couldn´t participate in Loobylu MOS project but that won´t restrain me 4 commenting on it:
There were fewer entries but cute ones as ever. My favorites were Camilla Engman´s (adorable !), Tsai-fi´s cute oriental girl and Jam Fancy´s (those huge black eyes!that dress completed with pencil pocket!that deer!). Also very interesting were the virtual girl by Allsorts, Natascha Rosenberg funny screenprinted one, Clare-Dirty Boots-Chadderton´s cute girl in a birdie dress and Sarah from The Small Object did great clothes for her doll. Also remarkable: Lyn Roberts´angry girl, Kraft-o-la´s, Pammymela´s blonde girl with huge eyes, Sewing Stars, Littlemunki, Bertha Crowley, Laura from Better Unsaid, Melissa from Sew Pretty, Buzville´s , Rhya, Jessica Borja, Fiona Dalton, Loosetooth,...
Congratulations 2 u all! It´s comforting 2 see there´s so many talented girls... U rock!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank u! i wonder who might "d" b? ;)

12:39 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hi chicadecanela, your post on Month of Softies was a catchy read, i spent a good half hour scanning through it all. If you would like to view your opinions on fancy dress for little girl please feel free to add a post onto my blogspot. Thanks

6:08 a. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

chicadecanela, Very informative. Great to see such that fresh sites are still out there. If you know anything about christmas fancy dress or christmas fancy dress feel free to send a post onto my blog. Thanks again

1:58 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

chicadecanela, stumbled upon your site accidently but it was such a fascinating read i was hooked for a good half hour. I'm currently trying to rekindle my blog on fancy dress for little girl but i feel my first few posts may have deterred people from responding. If you could post one for me, I feel it would help me collect information about fancy dress for little girl. Thanks again for the great read!

8:54 a. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hi,

Thought i'd just leave a comment here to let you know that your blog left me with a few thoughts in my head.

If you ever get the chance and feel you could add some thought provoking wisdom on the topic of Fancy Dress or lady fancy dress then please feel free to post a reply on my blog.

Thanks again.

11:28 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home