So now i´ve got 2 decide in which particular indie shops i will spend my money. I´ve made up a lil´wish list, but, of course, i cannot buy it all so, sooner or later, i´ll have 2 edit it. But here it is:
- I absolutely want this from Lovely Design: i think it´s one of the coolest things i´ve ever seen. It would look just perfect on my new office desk...
- I´ll be buying organic beauty stuff like soaps, lipbalms,etc.from either The Pretty Things or Prairieland Herbs . I´m really into this kind of stuff.
- Surely, before i die, i want 2 b the lucky owner of a Camilla Engman crocheted creature, but they are so hard 2 land + although i like them all i have not yet found one that could compare 2 this(*)
- Something from cool shops like Forest Prints The Small Object ( Sarah has restocked her shop with cool items; check then out!) Natascha´s shop Crèation Natacha Matic...
- I´m waiting 4 2 of my favorite shopping haunts Blissen and CutxPaste 2 add new items, which should be happenin´sometime soon.
- This cannot be considered an indie store, but i´ll be buying mostly things made by independent designers, so: FRED FLARE. I´m just waiting 4 the next big thingers 2 b all featured!
And that´s all. I think it´s more than enough! If someone has an opinion or knows other cool on-line shops please let me know. Oh,how i LOVE shopping!