jueves, septiembre 15, 2005

More lovely things on the web...

Queenthings Jenny Vorwaller, who herself has a lovely inspiring blog, has created, together with other cool girls, the new gorgeous Tag Tale Sales site, home of everything that can be recycled or reinvented. Also, they have the prettiest banner ever!

I have also discovered (i´m late at everything, I know) Dear Birthday a collection of lovely clothing created by this girl: Valerie. I discovered it while browsing through CutxPaste´s clothing category: i found this incredible Spring green top I have to have it! But there´s only the Large size left! Please, Valerie, if you hear me: make me one! I´m also considering this,though: the Pirate blouse She is good!

Another girl at play: Amy Nieto´s Star Crafty + her shoppe www.starmagnolia.com which is not yet fully operational but which already looks so bright and fun!

And i am smitten by this other girl at Chibiland: she makes the most beautiful handbags and housewares, like hand crochetted mats or cushions that are absolutely lovely.

Girls+handmade+love= a fairer world* * *

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

*blushes* THANK YOU for mentioning me in your blog! That was awfully sweet of you! :D

Me encanta tu needle-felted (como se dice eso en espa~nol?) keychain, esta precioso!

10:13 a. m.  
Blogger j. vorwaller said...

awww, thanks for the mention! dear birthday's valerie does make some beautiful things...:)

8:04 p. m.  
Blogger valerie said...

hello! i just found your blog through my site statistics page...thanks for linking me! and, if you'd like a top like the one on cut + paste, i'd be more than happy to make one for you. :)

3:50 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home