martes, noviembre 01, 2005

Creation Natacha Matic!


Goodness from Natacha Matic. Posted by Picasa

This is not the result of yet another shopping spree neither what i got from a swap with somebody. This was given to me just because, out of sheer goodness, by Natacha Matic, a french creator who also happens to be my friend. I love what she does, her ceramic pieces are awesome and cute at the same time. I´m starting a small collection of her pieces :) I know she is going to be great -she is already!- .
She sent me this small vase in cute soft yellow that is soo Natacha Matic and that i just adore, and she gave me a whole lot of goodies with the eiffel tower as a theme-très chic-, she mixes porcelaine, cloth, paper...and that stripy envelope is so cute, with the painted flowers! Everything came so beautifully wrapped!

If you have some time, i´d love it if you went have a look at her site http://www.creation-natachamatic.com
and see for yourselves what the fuss is all about.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anabel said...

Qué bonito todo. Me han gustado muchos las cosas de Natacha... Mi asignatura pendiente es hacer una
tour eiffel en fieltro... Pero parece más la torre de pisa:-/
Besos!

11:03 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home