martes, abril 19, 2005

Camilla Engman


cutest softie ever
Posted by HelloCamilla Engman has featured me in her links list! I mean, Camilla does know a thing or 2 ´bout style, right? But, even if she added me out of pure pity: thank u!
4 Things u should now about Camilla: 1.She has the stylishest blog, with fresh cute pictures everyday 2. She makes the cutest crocheted creatures which she sells at her shop; but u have 2 b quick, ´cos no sooner they´re out they get snatched by someone! 3. Her Month of Softies submissions are always superb(see picture above). 4. She has the most photogenic dog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oh, camilla is fabulous and i am adding you to my list to!!! (next week i will have changes in my blog and i must actualize my contact list!!)

by the way, totaly in love with your illustration friday:alone!!!

1:22 p. m.  
Blogger laura r. said...

i totally agree!

9:48 p. m.  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

She definitely has the best looking softies I've ever seen. I have been looking at her blog obsessively since I noticed her work.

7:54 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home