miércoles, noviembre 30, 2005

Hello! I haven´t posted much lately. But i have sailed the www everyday, that i have! You always think that you have already found every cute blog possible, but there is always something more, you´ll see:

Posy gets cozy is the blog from the charming lady behind Posie boutique.

Nebo Peklo blog is bursting with inspiring links!

Port2port is a two girls project and i love their custom letterpress correspondence.

Oh Joy! always has inspiring collages of images, put together in an Oh so stylish way!

***********************
I have been getting some pretty things in the mail lately. As soon as i get my camera back(don´t ask), i will post a pic of a pretty little something that i bought at Natascha Rosenberg shoppe and how lovingly it came wrapped up.
I also bought something from here and it arrived today and i´m so excited.Pics coming!

***********************

Have you seen all the lovely new stuff by Sewing Stars? I should be buying some, like this holiday tags.

Christmas shopping is coming and in such a way! (^_=)

10 Comments:

Blogger etre-soi said...

what fabric have you bought I really would like to see :) Are they fast in delivering ????

9:51 p. m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, they are very diligent + nice. But it gets to be quite expensive!

11:19 a. m.  
Blogger Anabel said...

Si te gusta las cosas de Posie, aquí encontrarás una diseñadora que trabaja con ella(o es ella??:-)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/47702473@N00/

8:35 p. m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

¡claro que es ella! Así es como se llama.

8:56 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

thanks for mentioning my blog + introducing me to yours!

11:21 p. m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

´Twas a pleasure!

9:21 a. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Sometimes I just get lucky! Hi there chicadecanela. I was surfing the search engines for purse and handbag related websites using the keyword couture juicy purse and found your awesome page with the title this post. I am looking for ideas on how to improve my own site using different keywords and was amazed how easy it was to find your site using the keyword couture juicy purse. Perhaps we could do a link exchange at some point. Anyway, thanks for your time and I’m glad I found your site.

2:02 p. m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those with Mr. bunny in it? I´m so jealous!!

11:03 a. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

hi thanks for the link - glad you like the links i post about

Enjoying your blog!

10:13 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Gracias por todos esos links! Estuva toda una noche visitandolos (y visitando los links de que encontraba en las respectivas paginas). I love wasting my time. Hehe.

:D

5:11 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home