miércoles, noviembre 29, 2006

Well, thanks to ya.com (our adsl purveyor) i haven´t been able to send email or access my website for a few days, but i know it is up there because people keep placing orders at the shop (thanks, thanks & again thanks!) and the new Cècile Sweet Party was sold out and i didn´t even knew it! But i have a helpful hand (the girl behind the scenes at my website, my sis´!) that is helping me keep things going :p
I have uploaded a few images from my *Sweet Party* collection over at Flickr: here.
And, hopefully most of you can always have a look at chicadecanela´s website. [Btw, if you are with ya.com in Spain you won´t be able to see www.chicadecanela.com and
other websites, it´s not our fault! It´s their problem!] }:(


A lot of exciting news concerning le shop are coming in the following days,and i´ll be posting my very own xmas shopping guide!

Thanks for reading! xo

2 Comments:

Blogger Ariel said...

cómo no se va a agotar con lo mona que es!cada día que me la pongo acabo harta de oir piropos y piropos.
Estoy tan hasta arriba que he dejado de lado el blog, a ver si el finde lo actualizo un poco.Un besiño!

10:46 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

everything is beauuuuutiful!!!
congrats!
check out my blog!

10:19 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home