sábado, julio 01, 2006

friday i´m in love

Yeah, what with this and that and i just didn´t have time to write this post yesterday, but here it goes...

I´m in love with...Jennifer Causey photography, whom i heard about from Decor8. Look:

I think it´s amazing, with a vintage feel, and an atention to detail that reminds me of the pictures on a good Zakka book. Besides browsing through her work at her website, her work is available for sale too at her etsy shop, Simply Photo, i love the way she styles the cards she sells, brilliant pics of brilliants pics, if you see what i mean :)

4 Comments:

Blogger momo said...

I love her photos so much. They are so simple and love the colours in them. Not too bright.
I should introduce somebody on my blog too!

1:54 p. m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

yes, do it! You might know interesting people that the rest of us don´t

7:34 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

yes I agree with you...by just looking at these pictures, they are magic....there is a nostalgic feeling around them...I can't explaind totally but It fells like my childhood....thanks for chering this at your page......
sincerly
Rosa Linda

8:24 a. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Yes! I have her on my Flickr contacts and all her images are just so NICE!

3:12 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home